lunes, 29 de noviembre de 2010

Stress

I believe that there is no human being in the world that has ever become more stressed than I have. I become stressed for the most stupid things ever. I think I never stop being stressed, except when it is summer. I stress out about homework two days before its due and when I am on vacation I am stressed about the homework that will be due. I gat stressed out with everything that has to do with school. The thing that mostly stresses me out is oral presentations and speeches. On the day that I have to present a speech I walk into the classroom shaking and when it’s my turn I can’t even hold a paper of how much y tremble. When I start to talk I feel a huge knot in my through but then when I finish presenting my stress is completely gone and that is the best part of becoming stressed. The feeling of all the stress leaving you is just lovely. Throughout the many years of presentation I have somewhat improved this issue that I always have to face while presenting.  My last year drama class is what helped me the most with my fear of talking in front of people and I am grateful for that.  Now every time that I have a presentation I think about how good it will feel once it is over. If you also struggle with stress issues like I do you need to try to calm yourself and “go with the flow”. People of the world can make many mistakes because of stress so don’t let it get in your way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario