jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

New Blogster

Why hello people of the internet world. Your probably thinking why am I making a blog and there is a simple explanation for that. I was forced to by English teacher. She decided that it would be fun, so every single person in my grade is starting a blog. So here I am sitting and creating this blog for you so I can pass my 9th grade English class. I have never been a "blogger" meaning that this is the first time I have written a blog so please try and bear with me. Know I am going to tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a 9th grader and I go to an international school in Venezuela. I like hanging out with all of my friends but mostly my twin and our best friend. Oh, and yes my twin can get very annoying at times but I still love her and it’s also exiting to have a twin at times. There are many other things about me that are not important enough to waste your time and tell you so… moving on.

Now that you know a little bit about myself you are probably wondering what this blog is going to be about and honestly I have no idea what I'm going to write. I think it's going to end up being about my life and whatever else comes to mind when I write my entry's. Some times its going to be about what my English teacher tells to write about. I'm not sure if that’s going to be often. Now that I was forced to start this blog I will be 100% committed to it. You will probably see a new entry every week but that may vary depending on how much Homework my teacher wants us to do. Yes, this is homework for me. I wish that people actually read my blog and like it but that only depends on the internet world that I will slowly through myself into.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario