jueves, 16 de septiembre de 2010

Obligations


"Obligations" the most stressing word out there. In this entre I will explain all of my obligations for this blog. I will reveal everything there is to know to understand what my blog is going to be about and how I will refer to my friends, and my things. I will also finish introducing myself and why I chose this name for my blog.

I will post an amount of five entry per month. One of the five entry's will be about what the teacher wants us to write about. For example this  month it will probably be about short stories because that is what we are working on right now in class. The other four will be about things will be about life.

Names are a huge deal in these blog. Since we are publishing this on the internet we are definitely not allowed to use personal info. For example were I live and my actual name. Therefore I will use letters as the names of my friends. My twin will be referred as "I" and our best friend as "F". Talking about names you are probably wondering why I call myself Clairbear and there is a simple explanation for that. When I switched schools that was one of the nicknames I was given. I have decided that through this blog I will refer myself to Clairbear.

1 comentario:

  1. Clarrisa, I love blog yako. Ni kweli msukumo na nataka kusoma zaidi. Mimi kwa hakika kujiunga. Bahati nzuri! Cant wait kuona wewe!

    ResponderEliminar