domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

Best Friends

So why have best friends when you can have many friends? Well for those people out there who don't know it is good to have a best friend because you have someone to count on and trust.When you have a best friend you know that you can tell the your deepest secret or vent your feelings because you know that they will never tell anyone what you just told them.On the other hand, a friend is someone that you like to hangout with but you don't have such a strong bond with. It's not such a good idea to tell a friend a secret because they have nothing to loose telling everyone. My best friends right now are "F" and "I". "I" is my twin and "F" is our other best friend. I also have another best friend that just recently moved to Costa Rica, her name is "V". Yes we are all girls but that does not mean that you cant have best friends who are guys. I personally like having guy friends instead of best friends I can't trust them as much as I cant trust a girl, but I still love having guy friends because they are not so dramatic and they don't hold a grudge like us girls do. Overall it is extremely important to have a best friend no matter if that best friend is a he or a she.Once you have people you can trust it is good to have other friends to hangout with.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario