domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

Procrastination

What a word "Procrastination". We all do it, we are all procrastinators. We cant help it we are human We love leaving things for the last minute. For those people out there who don't know what procrastination is the dictionary definition is "to put off until another day or time; defer; delay." This meaning that you have work to do but you leave it for last minute. I am not very proud to say that I am a procrastinator, but sadly I am one of those people. I always procrastinate with homework, projects, studying, and more. As a matter a fact, I am being a procrastinator right now. I am on vacation and I am at the beach. While everyone is outside having the time of there lives I am inside writing on my blog. I am procrastinating because I have had a whole month to write on my blog but no, I decided it would be best to leave it for last minute. Now I realize how bad procrastinating can be, and now I know that I have to stop being a procrastinator because of all the stress and trouble I go through is just not worth it. I recommend for all the people out there not to be lazy and procrastinate. It wouldn't hurt you to do your work when it is assigned. Trust me listen to a person that has been a procrastinator for a long time. Don't procrastinate!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario