lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

Hacked

Recently I was hacked. My Gmail got hacked meaning that I had literally lost everything. I had no more blog, no more email, and I was not able to access my teacher’s wikis. I was so mad; I still don't understand why someone would do that but its fine now because I have it back. When they hacked it they also changed the recovery question. Due to this I had no other choice but to answer many questions about my account. They made me get the five last people that I had emailed. It was hard but I did it. Before this time I have been hacked a couple of times but never as bad as this one. One time one of "friends", classmate hacked my Gmail. The day later he gave it back, so it was fine. Obviously this time that I saw it was hacked automatically I decided that he had hacked it again since I never changed the password that he put on it. Overall I recommend everyone who is reading this to understand that it I easy to get hacked if you do not choose a good password or "recovery password".

p.s Never put your recovery password as your first pet's name.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario