lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

DREAMS

We all have dreams. Some of us suffer because of nightmares and some of us wish that we could remember our dreams every time we sleep. Unlike some people I don't suffer from excessive nightmares. I actually wish that I could remember all my dreams, but I can't. No one can, but we do our best to try to remember. There is one dream that I always have that I will never forget. Have you ever had a dream where you are just walking, you randomly fall into a never ending hole, and them jump up from your bed? I have. Many people that I know also have that exact same dream and it's interesting because of all of the dreams we can have, we have the same one. I sleep talk and walk, sometimes. You know what's cool, sometimes my twin and I have conversations I our sleep. We basically talk to each other about stupid things. Then the next morning my mom would tell me all about our conversation and neither of us would remember. One time I almost gave my grandmother a heart attack when I started sleep walking and I hid behind a couch. She thought that I had been kidnapped. I have sleep walked about five times in my life and some of the stories of what I have done are interesting. Like three years ago I found out that it is extremely dangerous to wake up a sleep walker because they become aggressive and attack people. People in the world have died from waking up sleep walking people because they attack you and through things or smash you into tables because they are not conscious of what they are doing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario