miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

TV Shows

Now a days many people watch TV shows. I definitely do! I watch multiple shows. I watch Glee, Gossip Girl, 90210, Heroes, Pretty Little Liars, and The Vampire Diaries. My least favorite is Glee then 90210, Heroes, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, and Vampire Diaries is my favorite. I love it when I find a new show and it like in the second or third season. Then when I get home from school I finish my homework and then I load all of the shows on the internet (cucirca.com or fastpasstv.com). This has happened to me with all of the shows except Glee witch I started watching since the first day that it stated. Vampire Diaries is my favorite right now because I found it about a week ago and I am about to finish the first season. The most disappointing thing is that right now most shows are stopped so I have none to watch apart from Vampire Diaries. These are girl TV shows, boys watch different shows. If you are a girl and have not seen any of these yet go to a website (cucirca.com or fastpasstv.com) and watch these shows, and if you don't you have no idea what you are missing out on ;).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario