miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

What To Wear?

There are many schools in the world that have uniforms and there are also many schools that don’t. My school has uniforms and I am very proud of that. The uniform in my school is not strict at all. I can wear whatever shoe I want including sandals and flats if they are not flip-flops. I can do whatever I want to my hair and wear whatever nail polish I desire. For pants I can wear anything that is around the navy blue color, most people including me wear jeans. Jean skirts or shorts if not too short are allowed too. The only actual uniform in my school is a shirt, which is like a beige polo with the school logo on it. I am very happy of having this uniform not just because I have freedom but because I don't have to decide what I'm going to wear every morning. I feel bad for all the people that have to choose their clothes every morning. When my school has a dress down day where we are allowed to wear whatever we want I spend so much time choosing what to wear, but I guess that is most of the girls in the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario