jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

The Good and Bad of Blogging

Although blogging can be really fun at times, it also has different reasons why I do not love blogging. Before I explain why I dislike blogging I also want you to know that it can also be good at times. One thing that I like about it is that you can customize your blog. You can choose how it looks and what apps that  go on it. For example I chose to have a fish pond (koi pond) and I put it at the top of the blog, I also have a pet penguin on it witch is located on the right side. Sometimes when I get really, really like extremely bored I feed my penguin and fish. Also there are soo many things to write about. Even though sometimes it takes me a while to choose there is always something new to write about. There are also bad thing about blogging. First of all it’s my homework to blog, and who here likes homework? I know I don’t. Also it can get annoying to have to post because even though I can relate to what I write about, I am lazy and never really have the energy to sit down and write. Sometimes our teacher decides that she will choose the topic of one of our monthly blogs (this is one of them). This can be a bore at times but at the end it balances out and it is not really that bad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario