jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

My Best Friend

I go to an international school in Venezuela, meaning that most of the people that come to this school are from different places of the world. Sometimes this can be a good thing but at the same time it can be very bad. It is really good because you meet so many different people with different cultures and languages, and that can be pretty interesting. Also you have soo many friends from different places that basically anywhere you visit you will know someone from that place. It is bad because people leave in the middle of the year and new ones come in. This is bad because right at the moment when you get close to a person they start moving. My best friend has had this happened to her for three years. Her best friend has left to live in a new place, and sadly this year it get to happen to me. I meet her last year when I arrived at this school, I had just moved from the US even though I am Venezuelan. She is also Venezuelan, the first week of school we did not talk too much to each other but as the year went by our friendship grew closer. I can admit that last year I fought with her many times, this making my twin have a closer relationship with her. This though, we got the same exact schedule, and the day we found that out we would laugh because we know that we are a mess together and out teachers will hate us, and at the end some were not so fond of us but at the end they know we are good kids. All the memories of this year that I had with her I will treasure for the rest of my life. I know next year will not be the same without her, as a matter a fact it probably will not be nearly as fun but I know that this is the normal thing that happens in this school. Right now I have about one more week until school is over, and I decided that I would have the best time I could until the day comes where she will no longer be in school with me. It will be hard, and I will miss her greatly. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario