jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

Jango

The other day during school I decided that I wanted to listen to music, so I went on groove shark. Sadly my school blocks many sites and even though you can use other sites such as schoolisbeat.com to get into the sites that are blocked groove shark was still not working. Then a good friend of mine told me to try a site that she also uses called Jango, and that day I discovered the most useful site I have ever seen apart from facebook. This website is nothing like groove shark, as a matter a fact it is completely different. Here you choose one song that you like, and then a new “radio” is created.  This radio that is created will keep on playing music that you might like due to the first song you had. Normally it is done by the genre but also by how the song sounds. Right now I only have one radio in Jango and it is very good, since that day I have probably downloaded more song than I do in one year and it has only been about three weeks ago. Every day when get home from school I got to my room open skype, facebook and Jango and I “do my homework” witch winds up finished at about 11:30 every night.  Since I enjoy this so much I decided to write about it in my blog because I think it is a brilliant website and people should use it more often. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario