jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

Growing Up

This year has been a great year and I have enjoyed every second of it. There have been some good moments and some that were not so great but at the end I would do anything to be able to repeat freshman year. People normally say that this was going to be one of the best years of my life, and honestly I think it was. The four years of high school are always the best years of your life, you are not to small but you are not too big. I remember when I was small I always acted like the old kid, and I did not let people call me a baby even when I was six I thought I was the oldest because we always want to be old because we think it is better. But now reality comes in and you realize that being all grown up is not such a good thing after all, you can’t be immature anymore, you have to manage your own money, and you have to take care of yourself. Right now life is handed to you easily but as the years progress you get smacked right in the face by reality, now I wish I could stay at this age forever because I know that someday I am going to be heading off to work, and high school will be all over, and honestly I don’t want school to be over, I do not want to have summer, I don’t want it to end.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario