miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

Smart Phones

   BlackBerry's or IPhone's witch one should we choose? I know witch one I would choose. As the years have passed since we were born things have changed, including phones. Most of the people who are reading this have probably had a flip phone. For example the Razor, witch everyone I knew had. Now its come down to these two types BB's, and IPhone's. In the United States the most seen phone right now is the IPhone, but since the Android came out the IPhone has lost many buy's. Here were I live (Venezuela) the most popular of all phones is the Blackberry. Venezuela is probably in the top five of the country with the most Blackberry's. I guess it is because of the BlackBerry messenger, that is used by a lot of people. People here are very social, and what is better than basically free text messaging (nothing). Although the IPhone is app friendly, and many games can be put into it I completely prefer the BlackBerry just because of the BlackBerry Messenger. The day that the IPhone get some sort of messenger system like the BB then I will enjoy the IPhone more than the BB.J

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario