miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

History Essay's

The about two weeks ago my teacher decided that he would make us do a 2,000 word essay for his class. He said that it had to be a contradictory essay about some sort of ancient artifact. He gave us the example of the Elgin Marbles. They are originally from Athens and are in the British Museum, and he wants us to explain what we thought about that. After that example I finally found something I could do it about, Petra, Jordan. The contradictions were if it should be opened to the tourist or not, I did that it should be opened my friend debated that it should be closed. I stated that if it will be closed than it would erode because of the rain and wind, so ether way it would eventually erode no matter what.

Once I made a blog about procrastination, warning people to not procrastinate. Sadly I did not listen to my own advice, as a matter a fact no one did. Thankfully we did not have school the day before and we all focused on finishing it that day. I stated at 11:30 AM and finished at 7:30 PM, and realized that I should listen to my own advice the next time. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario