lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

Studying


Today I failed a test. I decided that I would do fine if I wouldn't study since it was multiple choice, true and false, and vocabulary. I decided that it would be fine if I just used process of elimination. Well it wasn't; after the test was over we corrected the answers in class and well halve of the class failed miserably. I believe that bout two people got a good grade the rest either passed of failed. For me a "C-" is failing. Our class decided that the "easy multiple choice test" was one of the hardest we have taken this year. Now we are all looking forward to actually studying on our next test and getting good grades so we can pass the quarter with a good score. From experience do not think that you can slack off at the beginning of the quarter/semester because it is not really easy raising your grade after you failed one of the most important tests. About a day ago I felt differently about this and I thought that it was ok to slack off but now my thoughts have changed, and if yours were like mine they should change to. If you don't want to go through what I have experienced or already have study! Take out at least thirty minutes of your life and study because you WILL feel bad after you see that nasty grade on your test paper. Don’t copy from the person next to you because karma will get back at you. Have fun studying and don’t fail. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario